Sunday, July 26, 2009

longing for the puppy

since the door opens for the new beginning, i started forgetting the life that was promised to me.
i had a completely busy life since 2007. thinking that there is no life after work.
i had this routine for more than two years, and it seems to be okay..

one of the reason why bought Alex (my puppy) is to be my perfect companion and a perfect stress buster.
for some reason, he irritates me but his innocent looking eyes melts my irritations. and then, after a very tough discussion with myself, i sent him to my hometown thinking that he would be better with my parents. and it sounds so fatherly...

i dont want to create a fuss of telling everyone that Alex is sick. but i cant help it. well im just checking out for sympathy. =)
well, colleague who is about to leave missed a him lot. more than i do. hehehe... on my 23rd birthday, ill take him back..
my stress buster would come back. but not so sure, since a bloodsucker is about to come.. geee... i cant imagine... hahaha...

Alex will be home soon. soon.

pray for him ayt?

No comments: